I made a Facebook page for me as an artist to see how it connects with the website.
Seems like everything’s coming together. The comicpress is up. The old comics are migrated over. Bre is helping me tag and rename them all (it was easier just to port them over by date). Just need to figure out how to make a theme for the website so I’m not on the default theme and then I’ll be golden.
Someone try to leave a comment so I can figure out how that’ll work!
Huh, so here we go again. Trying to put something together for this silly site.
WordPress can turn into Comicpress and my good old iStrip that I used to run the comic on doesn’t work anymore. Sad days.
So here’s hoping that something will come out of this.